onVehicleTouch

Author Topic: onVehicleTouch  (Read 1383 times)

Title says all of it.

If you dont get it, like if a (example: jeep) touches something, it will like do something. Example (onVehicleTouch > Player > ChangeDataBlock > Rowboat). Then it will do that like a normal event.

Don't we already have this?

Just searched it, and most of them were in suggestions and requests.

We used to have it.  I don't think it's public anymore, not in the sense that the creator won't release it, but that noone has it anymore

I think it's on my mediafire account.
Not that I'd give it to you, it's dysfunctional and failed, I don't want to be banned again.

Why not use ZoneEvents?

It was failed for being hacky for some reason or another.

I think it had something to do with having a constant loop running to check the relative positions of stuff?

Just searched it, and most of them were in suggestions and requests.

Choose a board to search in, or search all

why not use Zone Events
why not use zone events

I dont know what Zone Events are...

-_-
if you have looked it up
Look at the posts in the topics...

Title says all of it.

If you dont get it, like if a (example: jeep) touches something, it will like do something. Example (onVehicleTouch > Player > ChangeDataBlock > Rowboat). Then it will do that like a normal event.

Good idea......It would be realistic to make a wall full of bricks saying onVehicleTouch -> fakeKill (or kill) brick, meaning that you could crash a vehicle through the wall and cause wreckage.

Good idea......It would be realistic to make a wall full of bricks saying onVehicleTouch -> fakeKill (or kill) brick, meaning that you could crash a vehicle through the wall and cause wreckage.
Again, you have completely failed to use the search button OR read the previous posts in this topic.

-----

Yes, it exists but it either broke or failed or something. Might even be a blocked CRC since I'm sure I have it but it doesn't appear ingame.

rampaging vehicles...

Yes, it exists but it either broke or failed or something. Might even be a blocked CRC since I'm sure I have it but it doesn't appear ingame.
it crashed the game :P