BoomBot - Pissing me off in Jorgur's RPG

Author Topic: BoomBot - Pissing me off in Jorgur's RPG  (Read 1920 times)

I was playing on Jorgur's RPG, when BoomBot started to use the Wind Magic spell on me, it basically blows the player away, like strong wind. He kept on doing this to me, and I am getting so pissed,
Put BoomBot on your banlist

I was playing on Jorgur's RPG, when BoomBot started to use the Wind Magic spell on me, it basically blows the player away, like strong wind. He kept on doing this to me, and I am getting so pissed,
Put BoomBot on your banlist
seems legit,
maybe he did it because you where pissing him off?
no proof of anything, so, i'll take your word

seems legit,
maybe he did it because you where pissing him off?
no proof of anything, so, i'll take your word
I didn't piss him off, I was just going to battle ogres and he kept blowing me off the waterfall, over and over again, later, He kept on blowing me when I was trying to help Dryzok get to the royal shop and then Dryzok joined in with them.

He kept on blowing me
hehe

But just report him to an admin or something

Is it not allowed to blow players on the server?
If its not, you really can't do anything about it.

Is it not allowed to blow players on the server?
If its not, you really can't do anything about it.

Jorgur wouldn't do anything about it, so really what this proves Mage is the best.

hehe

But just report him to an admin or something
I told Legend, he just teleported BoomBot to him, that's all. Before he teleported BoomBot, He told BoomBot not to overdo it, but he kept doing it

why does it seem like sometimes the admins and super admins are better and stuff....but the sever owner is an starfish sometimes (offtopic)

Ontopic: i think that would've been a kick for warning but hey

You were spamming the server, saying "Can someone donate 2000 gold?" So obviously to get you to stop saying it he starting going after you

NOEDIT: I like to add that its allowed in the server. Legend said not to stop doing it but to tone down on spamming the magic on him

I didn't piss him off, I was just going to battle ogres and he kept blowing me off the waterfall, over and over again, later, He kept on blowing me when I was trying to help Dryzok get to the royal shop and then Dryzok joined in with them.
me next!!!

NOEDIT: I like to add that its allowed in the server. Legend said not to stop doing it but to tone down on spamming the magic on him

You're still in the wrong.

You're still in the wrong.
But its a PvP server and they were both in PvP....How is that wrong?

Really I think Jorgur should close his sever considering how many fights it's caused.