Eussorus the Troll..?

Author Topic: Eussorus the Troll..?  (Read 6712 times)

I feel bad for Eussy. He most likely has a bad life at home and gets picked on irl so he comes to the forums looking for positive attention. Unfortunately, he prolly failed to find the positive attention he wanted so he resorted to the negative attention.
Yes, probably.

We should all just show Eussy a little bit more kindness and let him feel what it is to be loved again. After all, love is the world's most powerful ailment. <3
Haha no.
If we all showed kindness all the time we would have lost WW1 and WW2.
He trolls us so we are starfish's back at him. It's common logic.

Deep down inside I think he has a heart of gold.
Well, he use to be cool and nice but something broke in his mind and now he trolls for fun.
I really don't want to even hang out with him anymore and I hope he never comes back.
The forums were never really for him.

He is just a tad bit confused and is going through basic teenage emotional periods that all people new to puberty go through. He'll look back in a year or so and wonder why he was acting the way he did lol
Overall you can't plain "puberty" or "teenage emotional periods" on his forum trolling that he has been doing for a long time now.
He is trolling because he wants to.

But Nobot.
We CAN rebuild him.

But Nobot.
We CAN rebuild him.
No you can't.

He is IP banned on all his accounts and he has been constantly trolling.
I highly doubt anybody would forgive him.

I forgave him once already and he continued to be a troll.
All respect lost.

Apparently Glass is buying Eussorus a new key.

Lol.
It doesn't matter because Eussorus needs to find a new IP or that new account will be banned automatically.
Plus Eussorus will most likely just be banned again for spamming/stupidity.

And as soon as I was starting to like him too! :(

¡Que lastima, mi amigos!

I feel bad for Eussy. He most likely has a bad life at home and gets picked on irl so he comes to the forums looking for positive attention. Unfortunately, he prolly failed to find the positive attention he wanted so he resorted to the negative attention. We should all just show Eussy a little bit more kindness and let him feel what it is to be loved again. After all, love is the world's most powerful ailment. <3

Deep down inside I think he has a heart of gold. He is just a tad bit confused and is going through basic teenage emotional periods that all people new to puberty go through. He'll look back in a year or so and wonder why he was acting the way he did lol
above post and poster is super gay.

above post and poster is super gay.
CKT
Where do you get all this swag?
It's so Swaggalicious.

CKT
Where do you get all this swag?
It's so Swaggalicious.
Well, sir swagless. I'm the swagfather it is only natural.

Well, sir swagless. I'm the swagfather it is only natural.
Train me in the ways of swag.
O swagfather.

I feel bad for Eussy. He most likely has a bad life at home and gets picked on irl so he comes to the forums looking for positive attention. Unfortunately, he prolly failed to find the positive attention he wanted so he resorted to the negative attention. We should all just show Eussy a little bit more kindness and let him feel what it is to be loved again. After all, love is the world's most powerful ailment. <3

Deep down inside I think he has a heart of gold. He is just a tad bit confused and is going through basic teenage emotional periods that all people new to puberty go through. He'll look back in a year or so and wonder why he was acting the way he did lol
or he was hacked
or i missed the memo that said he wasn't hacked and this is how he's acting
wowe
if this is seriously him then i must say
euss, you would've had a much better time using this pent up rage (????) to do something practical, like shooting up a school! (oh god watch him actually do it)

shoot up a school! (oh god watch him actually do it)
What you did was tantamount to saying "IA IA CTHULHU FTAGHN" Near water. While your nose is bleeding.

Eussorus has been nothing but a butt hole.

this is awesome for badspot.

so much money, and if they act stupid he just bans them.

Yeah, I guess you could think of it that way :p

Then keep buying and gettin banned then buying again and gettin banned again and it happens over and over until the 5th time atleast.Lol I think bad spot makes a fourchain off of trolls.