Author Topic: Alight  (Read 1481 times)

the adventures of sharkgirl and lavaguy
adventure time with finn the water elemental and fire princess

^ I cried watching that.

I'm not sure what to make of the end.

I like animated shorts like these. :)

She was on screen for almost exaclty a minute.

It still isn't enough time to build an emotional attachment to anything ever. The most emotion she had was IM A BLOB OF WATER I AM DRAWN TO LOOK PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO THIS FIRE DURRR I GOT SQUISHED

It still isn't enough time to build an emotional attachment to anything ever. The most emotion she had was IM A BLOB OF WATER I AM DRAWN TO LOOK PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO THIS FIRE DURRR I GOT SQUISHED

I know. The art is adorable though.

How can people be this blind?
WOW MUSIC IS TERRIBLE IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF NOTES AND OBVIOUSLY HAS NO MEANING OR MESSAGE

How can people be this blind?
WOW MUSIC IS TERRIBLE IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF NOTES AND OBVIOUSLY HAS NO MEANING OR MESSAGE

What I'm saying is this.

There is clearly an attempt at a message, but how the entire thing is set up makes you not care at all about either of the characters. There is absolutely no character development. I don't find myself sad at all a blob of water got squished and the fire dude got SOOOO mad he blew up a house and then all the three things made a person.

Ok? It's a neat art piece but it's not 'feel' inducing.

That's all I'm saying.

What I'm saying is this.

There is clearly an attempt at a message, but how the entire thing is set up makes you not care at all about either of the characters. There is absolutely no character development. I don't find myself sad at all a blob of water got squished and the fire dude got SOOOO mad he blew up a house and then all the three things made a person.

Ok? It's a neat art piece but it's not 'feel' inducing.

That's all I'm saying.
Yes it is.
I felt sad