Author Topic: Roof climbing  (Read 1236 times)

Why do people think illegal things are the most fun.

Adrenaline rush, I suppose.
It's the same reason why people go skydiving. So they can feel the rush of falling to their blood filled, splattered demise.

Without actually experiencing the demise part.

...Most of the time.

Adrenaline rush, I suppose.
It's the same reason why people go skydiving. So they can feel the rush of falling to their blood filled, splattered demise.

Without actually experiencing the demise part.

...Most of the time.
The difference is skydiving isn't illegal.

The roof we were on was structurally sound. One of the friends with us is going to college for engineering, so he knows a bit about that stuff.
If you think that then you're handicapped. I don't think you understand going to college for engineering doesn't make you magically have stats all over everything telling you if it's safe or not.

The difference is skydiving isn't illegal.

But that's where the rush kicks in. You're afraid of getting caught, arrested, and tried, so your body decides to kick some adrenaline in so you can get the forget on out of there quickly if you need to.

If you think that then you're handicapped. I don't think you understand going to college for engineering doesn't make you magically have stats all over everything telling you if it's safe or not.

???

I climbed on my own roof a few weeks ago and brought my cat with.
I've also climbed on a building downtown with my friends and we got yelled at.

i wish my apartment had a ladder to the door.

it'd be like i'm on top of a huge business building except not really.

I never said that he magically had stats all over the place. I'm saying that he's going to college for engineering because it's his passion and he's been studying it already. He knows more than I do, at the very least. Don't bust into my thread assuming I'm handicapped.

None of us are the type to throw caution to the wind, we recognize the risk involved, and made the decision to give it a shot. It paid off, none of us are hurt, and we all had a great time.

I know man what a loving shocker! Turns out you can also be arrested for stealing things!
Turns out I didn't steal anything!

Dumb ass...