Event Revolver

Author Topic: Event Revolver  (Read 666 times)

Just like the CnS firearms. a Revolver that cant automaticly have bullets and must click a brick with a event to get ammo.

Idiots
no, whats the point of having a gun that DOESN'T have bullets?
really, idk what he'll need it for

no, whats the point of having a gun that DOESN'T have bullets?
really, idk what he'll need it for
I'm not sure what part of
click a brick with a event to get ammo.
is difficult to understand

1. If someone is going to use the script from CnS firearms to make this, note that each time the weapon is dropped by the player, the weapon automatically fills up with new mag, and no reserve ammo unless it was assigned previously.
2. If player runs out of ammo, both reserve and weapon, the script will constantly cause it to loop, continuously reloading.

I'm not sure what part ofis difficult to understand
I mean you can have events for the reload of the gun, just like the guns in CnS firearms.

Or you could use the common TF2 (i think) gun packs with the clicktopickupitem mod.  This way, the players have to click the ammo pile to pick up any ammo.

1. If someone is going to use the script from CnS firearms to make this, note that each time the weapon is dropped by the player, the weapon automatically fills up with new mag, and no reserve ammo unless it was assigned previously.
2. If player runs out of ammo, both reserve and weapon, the script will constantly cause it to loop, continuously reloading.

Corp, I'll fix these if you want to do the model and reload animation... ?

Corp, I'll fix these if you want to do the model and reload animation... ?

working on a different pack.
no can do.