Operation Metro (revitalized+DL link)

Author Topic: Operation Metro (revitalized+DL link)  (Read 4844 times)

And exactly who are you mocking here?
Joke
Versión final se ve muy bien. El mapa es muy grande y se puede utilizar con TDM's y Zapt. Permite solo espero que esta no será utilizado para la Centro Comertial Rp's
Stop trying so hard.

JokeStop trying so hard.
No trying hard, I just know spanish

En ik kan ook Nederlands maar ik gebruik het niet zonder aanleiding in een thread voor geen enkele reden.
Wacht forget.

Looks really gay
I'll make sure to steal it and say it's mine.

You're trying hard to get the op's attention by speaking a different language then the forums use.

My avatar is reserved for people who can understand things.

i heleped i derversed FULLL CREDITESD

omfg whgeramcht i thgot we r fredsz :((

You're trying hard to get the op's attention by speaking a different language then the forums use.My avatar is reserved for people who can understand things.
I don't need his attention, why cant i type a different language for fun? I like not having most people not know what i'm saying.

I don't need his attention, why cant i type a different language for fun? I like not having most people not know what i'm saying.
you some kind of gay hipster?

you some kind of gay hipster?
So speak another language automatically makes me a hipster? No, it doesn't. It only makes me more diverse. And who told you to but in?

You're trying hard to get the op's attention by speaking a different language then the forums use.
I already translated it anyways.

Nice, i may use in my BF3 TDM.

Stop trying so hard.
Nö, nicht versuchen, schwer. Nope.

On topic: The finished version is pretty great.

stfu jeksaint u feg ur 2 supted omg