Author Topic: Grassy is adz conspiracy  (Read 2216 times)

oh forget
grassy gonna get you abelboto
gr-ASS-y
grassy in 3, 2, 1...
you mean, ultra stuffstorm in 3, 2, 1...

I know this is off-topic but holy forget abel has a bigger posts per day than night fox, and that account was registered a loving month ago

Im pretty sure Grassy isnt Adz. Ive known Adz for quite some time now and yea.

And how is this even drama-worthy?

Pardon me?
Sorry, I must of lied when I said Adz must hate MLP.
What I was meaning was "Adz doesn't care about the show, nor does he care about Bronies, we are friends because we have the same intrests in most things."
The fact that you've wasted time making a pointless drama on me being someone else who is completely different is just bullstuff.
I'd recommend you actully get proof better then some posts.
and like someone said.

Pardon me?
Sorry, I must of lied when I said Adz must hate MLP.
What I was meaning was "Adz doesn't care about the show, nor does he care about Bronies, we are friends because we have the same intrests in most things."
The fact that you've wasted time making a pointless drama on me being someone else who is completely different is just bullstuff.
I'd recommend you actully get proof better then some posts.
and like someone said.
good job bumping your own drama stupidhead

i remember i made a drama on him for him being adz.

already been proven, no need to do it a third time.

well, this raises a question: how can a bronie and A BRONY HATER be friends?

im friends with star9578

and i am not exactly a loving member of bronies

How does op even know about adz?

Grassy is adz. They're both stupid and uninteresting enough to accidentally be associated with one another.

Grassy and Adz have the exact same style of being stupid and talk the exact same way, I have no hard time believing Grassy is Adz.

Grassy and Adz have the exact same style of being stupid and talk the exact same way, I have no hard time believing Grassy is Adz.
This

there has been plenty of evidence to believe that grassy is adz without their personality.

already another thread on this with legitiment proof.

How does op even know about adz?
he has like four other accounts

stop posting that loving stuffstorm abrewin crap
its been posted so many times its so corny god