Author Topic: texture pack I'm working on  (Read 2011 times)

You should make the planks blend into eachother.

updated. grass tiles better, and I changed the shader for different biomes.

Change lighting thing ayaya

i guarantee that you will get half way through this and go "well forget, this is crap compared to that other texture pack." you're going to either give up or have to drag yourself through the rest of the pack.

what lighting thing

Oh and you're probably going to need to make a completely new version, since this one doesn't allow color modification.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:38:25 PM by Katadeus »

Oh and you're probably going to need to make a completely new version, since this one doesn't allow color modification.
Oh, interesting! I'll mess around with it and see what parts it affects.
i guarantee that you will get half way through this and go "well forget, this is crap compared to that other texture pack." you're going to either give up or have to drag yourself through the rest of the pack.
Even if it's not as good as X texture pack, I still like the feeling of having something made myself, so I'm definitely going to finish this all the way and use it.
Updated OP with new stone and gold ore v1. I think it looks kinda circle-y. What do you guys think?

i understand, it's just that's it's a bit of a buzzkill. anyway, the ore is nice.

i understand, it's just that's it's a bit of a buzzkill. anyway, the ore is nice.
yeah, it's kinda depressing, but I am on summer break so I plan to make it look as nice as possible.
thanks! I'm gonna take a break from ores and do the trees/wood now.

The gold looks weird.

The only thing that I don't like about the gold is that it's circular, which can easily be fixed in my experience.

new torches/door/ladders/rails added.
suggestions?

Make glass look nice again