Author Topic: Worst/Most Embarrassing Childhood Moment?  (Read 2469 times)

My worst was when me and my friend were both joking around and calling eachother names
I called him a "sucker". He looked at me, then smiled. "I'M TELLING!!"    Me: NO! PLEASE! I WAS JUST JOKING AR-
Teacher: What did you call this young man?

Anyways, start posting. We've all had them.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:16:13 AM by Boink! »

my parents found out I watch MLP because they went through my drawing pad

Can't remember some but I remember one time in beginning band when we had just finished playing a song and I ripped a loud one. A lot of members still remember it ._.

Kid slapped me with glove.
Teacher didn't see him.
Kid says I can slap him back.
I slap him back.
Teacher sees me.
._.

when i accidentally used a swear word at home that i heard from some popular guy at school, unaware that it was a swear word.

when i asked my crush to marry me

this was 4th grade XD

when my dad walked in on me and one of my girlfriends and said to the letter '[name here], put your shirt back on' and walked out

oh right and when my friends wrote this note to a chick i was trying to get closer to and said 'pillif lofhose ###-#### (phone number) HEY I JUST MET YOU
ND DIS IS CRZY. BUT HERS MY NUMBA CALL ME MAYB.

then they put it in her bag. awkward as fuuuuck, hilarious tho

Wetting myself on the first day of kindergarten because my mother made me wear a belt that I couldn't undo in time.
My teacher's classroom actually had a bathroom built in, so I had to lean out of the door and announce to the teacher (and the class) that I had "had an accident".
Luckily nobody seems to remember it.
c:

Wetting myself on the first day of kindergarten because my mother made me wear a belt that I couldn't undo in time.
My teacher's classroom actually had a bathroom built in, so I had to lean out of the door and announce to the teacher (and the class) that I had "had an accident".
Luckily nobody seems to remember it.
c:

>kindergarden
>class/classroom

what

>kindergarden
>class/classroom

what
* Man 2 does a quick search on kindergarten in other countries.
You wouldn't happen to be from the UK, would you?

I was watching a movie with my mom one night, and she had fallen asleep. A few minutes after she had said so, the movie said 'forget'. I was unaware it was a swear word at the time.

At the daycare the next morning, they gave us crackers at snack time. While all the other kids had no difficulty opening their packages of crackers, I was tired so I couldn't really open them. I threw them on the table, crossed my arms, and said, "loving crackers."

I got put in time out.

my mom finding out i masturbated. ;-;
 this was like, sixth grade though, i dont do that anymore.

in fifth grade, i remember my starfish friend went around the blacktop screaming i had a crush on this one girl

when someone smacked me on the back and i learned i was a masochist.