Blockland Trivia

Author Topic: Blockland Trivia  (Read 18873 times)

The skis allow you to pass through one brick.

The console sometimes gives you very funny messages.
I was on some guy's server once and in the console, I saw something like "blablablabla files, way to go, moron."

50/50.

you do fall through, but you can't swim in it. you just fall down.
Some slate maps have a "ground" that's just water under the slate, so sometimes you can swim.

If you go to far away from the spawn in a slate map you can swim in the ground. True/False?
True.
There's a thin film of water, holding down spacebar should keep you afloat, let it go and say goodbye.

the other website
the one that badspot made
you know

I'm sure you all know about the copyright debacle when BL was in its early stages and looked identical to lego.

only cool people know the history of gay pirates on blockland

Rotondo's name was previously THE OD NOTOR.

Pirate Scallywag mode doesn't send research to Ephialtes.

To create the ground texture in Slate maps, map makers create a large water block beneath the ground shape with a texture applied.

the hitbox on the tree outside bedroom is very wacky. you can stand on thin air above it however, you cannot build on it.

The kitchen map is in the bedroom map at a certain coordinate. Those directions to me, however are lost. I'm pretty sure it takes about 1 hour in a certain direction to reach it.

the hitbox on the tree outside bedroom is very wacky. you can stand on thin air above it however, you cannot build on it.

The kitchen map is in the bedroom map at a certain coordinate. Those directions to me, however are lost. I'm pretty sure it takes about 1 hour in a certain direction to reach it.
do Want to find kitchen

During halloween the renderman script wrote odd messages in the console.
"You're being watched" etc

You can fly for a bit with the skis if you reach it's top speed

During halloween the renderman script wrote odd messages in the console.
"You're being watched" etc
"call me slenderblock" actual quote

You can scroll back to a paint pallet with Shift + E
It's ctrl + e for me.
HELL YEAH IT loving RHYMES

The "Block Mesa" decal is supposed to represent Black Mesa from Valve's Half-Life in Blockland.