Requesting a Print

Author Topic: Requesting a Print  (Read 806 times)

Hey guys i would like if someone would make this print for me i have it sized out and stuff but i cant get it to work so
please make it work for me Thanks!

1:Paintball print 1-2

2:Paintball Splat Red And Blue
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:34:04 PM by Thex0r »

1. get paint.net
2.clear off black
3.make transperant
4.make a add-on file
5.VOILA!

now, DIY

It should be transparent i guess it messed up and How exactly do you make a Add-on file Sorry im not to smart :/

It should be transparent i guess it messed up and How exactly do you make a Add-on file Sorry im not to smart :/
first make the print, use a preset to make sure its the right size, then, copy the file, and make a folder, one called icon, and another called prints, MAKE SURE THEY ARE THE SAME NAME, then drag your mouse over them, and press the right mouse button, and then got to send to... and select compressed folder, and you name it to:
Print_(type in its spud size, like 2x2r, or the size of the print brick)_(name here)

hope it helps

Thats what i did before but ill try redoing it..

I re-tryed and looked at wedge's tut but still dident work for me :l

I re-tryed and looked at wedge's tut but still dident work for me :l
damn, well, i'm busy on other things, like the damn models im working on, so your skrewed bud

Okay well have fun with that ;3

I tried them, first off, when you used black text over black background you screwed over the wand tool.  And also they're so low quality I really don't want to waste my time making them