Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Online -Closed Beta Sign-ups!!-  (Read 4212 times)

Surely BETA testing Lego Universe must up my score? Even if it did go to stuff.

Another MMO would ruin my sleep schedule, along with Bethesda doesn't have as much involvement in this game as Zenimax, along with that I like my Elder Scrolls single-player for modding purposes. Skill knows what happened when he got me addicted to Guild Wars 2.

(I totally never played 310 hours within 2 weeks of getting the game)

This game plays exactly (according to the team) like Skryim.  Down to the pickpocketing.

Only multiplayer.

I signed up so hard on that stuff. I doubt the "average/above average" ratings are actually anything more than extra hype and hope. You get above average just by completing everything and opting for newsletters.

This reminds me.

I was listening to reviews and discussions about the game.  Apparently signing up as a game reviewer or news affiliate is a bad thing, as they DON'T want them inside the beta.

So, checking every box does not help your score.  It's also a good note that you're lying if you fill in EVERY box.  Seriously, I hope you guys aren't doing that.

Fill it in honestly, and appear as a normal gamer, and you'll miss the first few crappy hour-long betas and you'll be picked for the week-long betas instead, as casual gamers.  It's worth it to wait a bit.

Funny, I put that too.

Except I got to alpha test that.

B)

This game plays exactly (according to the team) like Skryim.  Down to the pickpocketing.

Only multiplayer.

If that's true, I shall wait for it to come out publicly and see it for myself.

If that's true, I shall wait for it to come out publicly and see it for myself.

They have video showing it.  Seems legit.

However, you know what happened to Spore... *shudder*  This company isn't EA though.

I wonder... if you can steal stuff, won't there be botting?  A bot sitting at a window sill stealing an iron bar every so long that it reappears until the bot sells them all in the Marketplace/Trading Post/Auction House?

Funny, I put that too.

Except I got to alpha test that.

B)
Jokes on you, it said games you have BETA tested c;

Oh my god, I forgot I tested that! Dammit, that probably would have bumped my score if I added it (along with a few other beta tests I remember participating in)

They have video showing it.  Seems legit.

However, you know what happened to Spore... *shudder*  This company isn't EA though.

I wonder... if you can steal stuff, won't there be botting?  A bot sitting at a window sill stealing an iron bar every so long that it reappears until the bot sells them all in the Marketplace/Trading Post/Auction House?
The problem of my ability to sleep will decrease...

Jokes on you, it said games you have BETA tested c;

Jokes on you, I got alpha, closed beta, open beta, and release.

they better not ruin the music

they better not ruin the music

I don't know about the music selection in-game because they haven't announced it yet, but here is an interesting article on someone wishing the same thing with some of the music samples.

Edit:  I didn't look hard enough, lol.  That or I got distracted.

Giant Bomb - Forumers complain about the music.

Game Informer - Team discussion about auto-generated music

ALSO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f1dqCjnATWg

This link is to a Youtube video with team developers explaining things about the game in order to answer the questions that people have asked about the game.  Bad things.  Things that may have turned someone away from playing ESO.  Misconceptions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLp0ykvotEI

This last video is from a guy who played the Alpha version.  WATCH it.  It's awesome.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:33:14 AM by Jerkface »

I sure hope this game has a pvp option :l

I sure hope this game has a pvp option :l

Go and watch a few of the videos that I organized for you in the OP...

About half of them give long, in-depth talks about the several types of PvP that this game will have, including the vast, new types of World Wars.