What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41475 times)

Must hurry and download so I can become a Decepticon(Vanu)

Edgy teen freedom fighters go!

i fixed topic title kthx

NO DO NOT ASSOCIATE

NO

Purple alien guys with bad ass armor and stuff, Decepticons.

TR is da best.

I play on the Connery server with some of my friends.

Purple alien guys with bad ass armor and stuff, Decepticons.

oh stuff

Post info and I'll attempt to keep a semi-updated list. Format:
Code: [Select]
Steam Name:
In Game Name/Faction/Server:
When do you play most often?:
Timezone?:

Benofdoom
Benofdoom/Vanu/Helios
Anytime after 4 pm
Central

Code: [Select]
Steam Name: bengrapevine
In Game Name/Faction/Server: GrandpaBen/NC/Mattherson
When do you play most often?: Whenever
Timezone?: CST

I depise light assaults not, especially tr las. Hard to kill if you are nc.

i dont play the steam version...

Protip for new players: Get in a squad, hope that the rest of squad are team players, actually listen to your squad leader and move as a team. The game becomes ten time more fun this way.

Steam Name: Datbrown townle
In Game Name/Faction/Server: Pehmolelu VS Miller & DemianWright TR Briggs
When do you play most often?: Randomly
Timezone?: GMT/UTC +2

Although I rarely play on Pehmolelu because the server used to be low pop but is now always full when I try to play there. I haven't got in since the first day.

I still don't understand the cap system. Why are there multiple caps A B C and what are the #/# and green color for? Do I receive exp for capping?

Ok so why is it that in every battle in the last 24 hours the NC have just steamrolled the TR in every cap attempt? I just got killed by a light assault in 3 shots as a heavy assault with shield on. TR lost the last 4 cap points so hard that we couldn't even leave the spawn room.

I guess I'm just unlucky because it seems that half of the NC army is in the battles I'm in. We have like 30 units of infantry and no vehicles and they have 30 tanks + ~10 heavy aircrafts. NC also seems to own all of their own continent + 1/3 of each of the other continents. This is so much bullstuff.

Sometimes I feel like every missile and bullet I fire is a nerf dart or nerf missile.