Author Topic: Xbox 360 - Borderlands Co-op Party  (Read 483 times)

I'm getting psyched about Borderlands 2 coming out September 18, and I want to replay Borderlands just to remember what I've been missing, but maybe with an actual party this time, as opposed to mostly single player last time. If you have an Xbox Live Gamertag, and Borderlands, post your GT and I'll send you a message to confirm it's you. I'm really looking forward to Borderlands 2, so I'm hoping to get some responses. My Gamertag: "Grande Dorito".

Damn, nobody? Did everyone get it for PC again?

i'm ganna get it for PC.

I would play, but the game is so boring after you've done everything. Has absolutely no replay value, it's just the same exact thing over again.

I would, but I have it for PS3,  not Xbox
I would play, but the game is so boring after you've done everything. Has absolutely no replay value, it's just the same exact thing over again.
Its a lot more fun if you replay with friends and as a different character.

I would, but I have it for PS3,  not XboxIts a lot more fun if you replay with friends and as a different character.

Not really. Having to do all of the quests with a friend who just got it was a huge hassle. At least for me.

Not really. Having to do all of the quests with a friend who just got it was a huge hassle. At least for me.
I find it a lot of fun if you do it with 3 other people,  even if they are new. Thats pretty much how all games with multiplayer are for me.

It was just kind of lacking. Story progression was boring and uninteresting. It was really just "Go here and do this" and it made it feel like it wasn't important at all.