AFK Spawn

Author Topic: AFK Spawn  (Read 1242 times)

Should it remove the player from the minigame if there is one and return them to it when they come back?

When they return from afk, should there be a "Return Spawn"?

What about minigame functionality? They should stay in the minigame.

Suggestions-

- AFK Pref (RTB)
- Chat message optional and customizable for when they go afk. Ex. "%1 was sent to the AFK Chamber" (RTB Pref)

I hope someone makes this!

1. AFK people clog the server slots which is why there is an AFK kicker, not spawner
2. Just make an AFK team which people cannot join unless you put them there manually
3. What happens when they return from AFK? They'll be stuck there forever.

I think this would be cool. I have on my server a spawn room with AFK, jail, and size/playertype changing room but no one uses the afk room.

1. AFK people clog the server slots which is why there is an AFK kicker, not spawner
2. Just make an AFK team which people cannot join unless you put them there manually
3. What happens when they return from AFK? They'll be stuck there forever.
The point of the afk spawn is not to do this.

How about you make it so you can spawn in the afk spawn by a command and then using the same command re-join the minigame.

Also I bet you would probably get pissed off if your in the middle of a game and you stop to go to use the restroom, you come back and your kicked.

It would be easier just to have them killed at the beginning of the round.

Bump, this is a really good idea.

//sssuuuupppooorrrrttt

Very useful
/support

Good idea, but.....sometimes being afk is sudden.  Like say, a truck crashed through your house, are you gonna go hunting for the afk room??

Bump, this might be interesting, but you'd do your best to prevent this from being exploited to auto-TP to another spawn instead of the AFK Spawn.

Instead of an AFK Spawn, I'd suggest an auto team mover so the player is moved to an AFK Group, and thus, teleported to an AFK Spawn.

I want this. Perhaps an onActivate brick you can place in the AFK room that people simply click and it warps them back to the map?