Mobiles Disco map

Author Topic: Mobiles Disco map  (Read 4722 times)

Since I made it with my exams on school I thought it would be also cool to keep a virtual party in my own-made replica Mobiles Disco! Mobiles Disco was an old 1999 chat game, developed by Aapo and Sampo who later found Sulake and Habbo Hotel in 2000.

This map is useful for people who want to like to have a sort of chat server to where they can keep a party.

Nice.
The entire interior aligns with the building grid. Furniture will be made with bricks.

Looks nice, I wonder how it would look with brick furniture.

What is it with you and Habbo?

Looks nice, I wonder how it would look with brick furniture.

wowey

looks nice

This looks really 1999. Hosting the server tonight to celebrate that I've succeed in my school exams yesterday.

This looks really 1999. Hosting the server tonight to celebrate that I've succeed in my school exams yesterday.

Congratulations!

this could all be built with bricks.

looks like Habbo

this could all be built with bricks.

looks like Habbo
Habbo is a MMOCC game. All MMOCC (Massive Multiplayer Online Chat Community) games are the same like Habbo. There are so much games that looks Habbo. There is even an animated pixel game where you can play as animal.

Don't forget that Mobiles Disco was a hobby project by two Finnish people who later began with making the early Habbo Hotel in 2000.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:07:43 PM by Antares »

Stay tuned I'm going to release this later today. Everything is ready to go. Should I also include the save file?

Stay tuned I'm going to release this later today. Everything is ready to go. Should I also include the save file?
Yes.
By the way this is awesome.
Don't expect me to host what this was supposed to be if you know what I mean >:D