Author Topic: Games that make you sad when you play them  (Read 2343 times)

So the other day I was going through some old games and i found my Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 64. I started to play it and it brought back some good memories however after i was one i felt really sad. Another game that seems to do this to me is Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door. Does this every happen to any of you guys?

Runescape does this. Not so much recently because they really changed a ton of stuff.

The cat and the coup
(its on steam)
was really sad when i finished it, no idea why.

Metroid Prime gave me some great memories back then. When I play it now, I remember seeing how great it was and how it was so fun in my younger years, quite making me not so well that now I'm a teen.

I'd have to say Runescape and LoZ Majora's Mask.

CoD2-3

all the other ones kinda suck compared to it :(

Limbo

:c
limbo is an "ohstuff aaaa, wtf is that?, forget this ive died too many times i quit" sorta experince, not a sad one imo. unless it takes a more dramatic turn later on

Yeah that whole "Ben drowned" who-hash and what have you just made Majora's Mask even worse for me.

limbo is an "ohstuff aaaa, wtf is that?, forget this ive died too many times i quit" sorta experince, not a sad one imo. unless it takes a more dramatic turn later on

black and grey

no music

white noise

boy dies a million times

:C

black and grey

no music

white noise

boy dies a million times

:C
its more like stuff why are they tryign to kill this guy

"hey dude who are you"