Author Topic: "Scary pop-up experiences"  (Read 23990 times)

It's about 1:31 AM right now, and about an hour ago I had clicked on a link to a site ('chan' site apparently) ending in this "1332235315120.swf".
Basically it was Jeff the killer, flashing black and white, with some really loud ass, ass raping sounds.

I tried to alt f4, I lost it and unplugged my computer. I ended up crying, and praying (I've never cried like that in my life, ever). I started up my computer, in fear of what would happen next. I got on skype and cried to my friend (I was still in shock) about how he was a horrible person for sending me the link. He felt so bad and begun to cry a little as well. We ended up making up.

I mean....forget dude. These sorts of things "especially out of loving no-where, at 12:00 at night, after being awake for 24 hours and wanting to go to sleep" just forget with my mind so damn hard. Every time I look at my monitor, I can see his eyes. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while, and I just, don't even know right now.
I'm listening to Rick Astley's - Whenever You need Somebody. Helps a little. :c

Apparently when my friend saw it, he punched his monitor and made a dent in his wall. His knuckles are bleeding a little.

Share these experiences of these monstrous demon spawns from the mind of mortals, who must have more time on their hands than I do.
I KNEW SOME forgetER WAS GONNA POST THE PICTURE. If you don't want to "see" the smaller fraction of what I experienced: don't go beyond this page.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:14:35 AM by Deadzone »

Oh god. Now I'm afraid of the internet D;

There goes all my faith in humanity.

wtf its scary but its not that scary, its an "OH stuff.. haha i didnt expect that" sorta thing, no reason to freak out and cry man. its a photoshopped picture, not a real thing that wants you dead

This is why I always have someone else check my links.
So many people got researcho that I didn't want to see haha.

okay forget

i'm not clicking ANYTHING

wtf its scary but its not that scary, its an "OH stuff.. haha i didnt expect that" sorta thing, no reason to freak out and cry man. its a photoshopped picture, not a real thing that wants you dead

I almost want to send you the link, but I'm not that cruel. This isn't "scary maze game" or some stuff like that. It was totally un-expected in all sense of the word, like there wasn't even a hint. I was honestly expecting pony stuff that one of my brony friends usually send me. (I'm not a brony, but after this I am seriously considering it.)

There goes all my faith in humanity.
I hope you aren't referring to me. I'm just trying to save people from losing their sanity for the night.

explain the image a bit more

explain the image a bit more

Google:"Jeff the killer" In google images if you are curious.

Of course I'm not refering to you. I'm talking about the people who made "Jeff the Killer".

Google:"Jeff the killer" In google images if you are curious.

holy forget please no

just

explain it

holy forget please no

just

explain it

I CAN'T DUDE. You really can't explain something like that.

It's kinda like smile.jpg (the reddish version) but different. You know, has that same effect.

oh okay

well then

time to go watch colourful ponies and forget about this

I CAN'T DUDE. You really can't explain something like that.

It's kinda like smile.jpg (the reddish version) but different. You know, has that same effect.
O_o..... :(

😲

oh okay

well then

time to go watch colourful ponies and forget about this

Good man. I may join you.