Author Topic: "Scary pop-up experiences"  (Read 24007 times)

Did it happen to be norgeistreak? That's a screamer website with Jack the Killer flashing and screaming.

For those who don't know.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:44:05 AM by Dominator »

Dominator, I'm not quite sure. It's just a trap link to a flash.
IT SUUUUUUCKS.
The face isn't that scary - I got used to it.
But seeing it coming up, raping my ears, flashing, and UNEXPECTED, it's scary as all hell.

Well once I got a popup from browsing on some website, and it took a few hours to notice it. Here's how the whole thing went.

After browsing around, looking for some useless file online, I went to play Blockland. As I was building, I heard an ominous humming noise. It was very faint, but it almost sounded like bells ringing. I stopped building to try to get a clearer sense of what it was, and then I heard it. The words sounded like they came straight from Satan.

In a screamingly clear, almost monotone voice, I heard the phrase "Congratulations! You are the millionth visitor! Click here to claim your prize."

At that moment, I released a shriek that could shatter glass. I smashed my monitor on the floor, and kicked my computer until it shut down. I then unplugged the computer, our router, modem, phone, any form of wireless communication. After finally ridding the house of outside contact, I lay on the floor crying, and praying to Jesus to save my soul from this wretched thing that was The Popup.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:49:34 AM by Extrude »

Well once I got a popup from browsing on some website, and it took a few hours to notice it. Here's how the whole thing went.

After browsing around, looking for some useless file online, I went to play Blockland. As I was building, I heard an ominous humming noise. It was very faint, but it almost sounded like bells ringing. I stopped building to try to get a clearer sense of what it was, and then I heard it. The words sounded like they came straight from Satan.

In a screamingly clear, almost monotone voice, I heard the phrase "Congratulations! You are the millionth visitor! Click here to claim your prize."

At that moment, I released a shriek that could shatter glass. I smashed my monitor on the floor, and kicked my computer until it shut down. I then unplugged the computer, our router, modem, phone, any form of wireless communication. After finally ridding the house of outside contact, I lay on the floor crying, and praying to Jesus to save my soul from this wretched thing that was The Popup.
oh my god lol

Omg hahaha.
Damn the internet.

How do you kick your computer until it shuts down? You must be some sort of heavy weight kickboxer to kick your computer so hard it breaks.

How do you kick your computer until it shuts down? You must be some sort of heavy weight kickboxer to kick your computer so hard it breaks.
Stop being a noob.

Joke
------
Head

that time where you go on youtube to watch a horror video and an unskippable 3 minute fred ad plays.

that time where you go on youtube to watch a horror video and an unskippable 3 minute fred ad plays.

that usually ruins the horror of the video :/

-snap-
I heard this can give people some sort of craziness.
Did you even READ the Creepypasta Wiki page?
Josh. I saw that Smile Dog picture you showed me. It's everywhere. No matter what we do it cannot be stopped. It'll always be watching us, standing, but not moving. It will not go away.
Sincerely, (muffled name)