Author Topic: What are your thoughts on roleplays in blockland?  (Read 3685 times)

All the admins are richards on that server.

Except that Electrk guy, he's a coolbro

In all seriousness;

It comes down to what you like.

I've only really liked my own roleplay, but I haven't played many others. Most FamilyRPs I got to a much too dis-organised, or too strictly structured.

I like my roleplays to be pretty open, with some sort of deathmatch element.

In the case of the Bluzone, it's zombies.

People who like Comr4de's roleplay don't do so well in mine- because the structure isn't so tight. There is no pre-destination or set roles.

In the Bluzone, a player is given an environment and a chatmod, the rest is up to them.

In Comr4ade's, a player is given a role and a ship, the rest follows a chain of command and whatever your role involves.

I only play them if I determine them to be bad and want to crash them.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:58:51 PM by Badspot »

Pretty sure people have been banned for admitting they lag out servers.

rp servers suck, although casual rps on like a citybuild can be fun on the right server.

Jogurs RP is pretty good :/

Jogurs RP is pretty good :/
Its boring as piss imo. You just grind for gold and exp.

Rp servers are the same to free build servers to me, except on Rp servers, you always find someone asking "cnai b doge?"

done well, they can be fun. back when i actively played and hosted my server, i'd always try and add in some rp to my fort wars and the like.

I remember this stuffty Pokemon RP server. In this world, there are plasma pistols, trainers shooting each other, most of the world is a stuffty slate edit, and all Pokemon are dragons.

Most suck, but some are awesome.

Zombies in tehe Bluzone
All of Yuki's RPs (miss that forgeter)
Blockscape (rocketttdog's)

it makes me angry seeing stuffty rps.  :c

For some reason when it comes to most role plays, guns are involved ever if there is no purpose for them.
However there are some roleplays that are good, as I said not ALL roleplays are like that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:49:33 PM by Blue_Eagle »

you guise havn't seen my roleplays :c

One, they are varied,
Two, they are well administrated, I don't even let some of my good friends in because they suck at roleplaying.
And three, theres a goal most of the time, and players need to get to it, adding stragedy, teamwork and even more roleplay.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:09:11 PM by Arekan »