Author Topic: Still apologizing.  (Read 2299 times)

Do you remember the time when we were all bros?
When?
When and how?
Why?
Why did it go so bad?

Well, I started to like Eussorus until that spam-spree he went on.

pretty sure i was correct.
yeah it was, i know no one will forget it but it's irrelevant to the thread.
that is irrelevant to the thread, stop derailing it, it's a handicapped apology thread.
you should really really go back to 2nd grade.

oh wait.
sure, like your original name even should belong to you

not to mention, didn't you say:
and i'm done being a poopy head.

soon your going to say your sorry and then a stuffstorm brews

Well this just made me depressed :C

sure, like your original name even should belong to you

not to mention, didn't you say:
soon your going to say your sorry and then a stuffstorm brews

aren't you the one who began the argument with me in this thread?
yeah.

Because I know what I can and can't derail.
For example, this thread is weak, no future for this thread.
More merciful to give it a quick death.
shut up. you're not cool or anything, you know? you're acting like you're some sorta "derailing god" but you're really not. you say some stupid random stuff, and if all goes well for you, someone else decides to play along and act like they're handicapped too. and then a couple of others join in on your dumbness, and everyone else leaves the thread because it's so loving annoying they can't bear to watch. eventually you say something stupid like "DERALE SUCES>" and that's the end of it. that's not even derailing. that's you and a couple of sheep acting disabled. it's not funny in the slightest bit
OP, unless I'm completely on the wrong track here, you are a thief and a liar. and you were multiple times. at some point you tried to make up, and I'm not sure what went wrong, but clearly it didn't work. and so you've decided to try again? why do you even care? seriously, if it weren't you apologizing, and everyone was being against you, you'd be saying specifically that you did not care. it doesn't make any sense to me

shut up. you're not cool or anything, you know? you're acting like you're some sorta "derailing god" but you're really not. you say some stupid random stuff, and if all goes well for you, someone else decides to play along and act like they're handicapped too. and then a couple of others join in on your dumbness, and everyone else leaves the thread because it's so loving annoying they can't bear to watch. eventually you say something stupid like "DERALE SUCES>" and that's the end of it. that's not even derailing. that's you and a couple of sheep acting disabled. it's not funny in the slightest bit
Well this just made me depressed :C

Because I know what I can and can't derail.
For example, this thread is weak, no future for this thread.
More merciful to give it a quick death.

I wonder if you're going to catch on to the fact that if you keep on stuffposting eventually somebody figures out that he can report you for spamming. You know, the same reason you got banned last time?

No offense, but it seems that right after your ban you went right back to doing literally the same thing as before.

aren't you the one who began the argument with me in this thread?
yeah.
hey handicap:
So are hermaphrodite teletubbie orgies, isn't that right Eussorus?

I wonder if you're going to catch on to the fact that if you keep on stuffposting eventually somebody figures out that he can report you for spamming. You know, the same reason you got banned last time?

No offense, but it seems that right after your ban you went right back to doing literally the same thing as before.
Agree'd
he hasn't learned from his previous ban obviously. :/

hey handicap:
stop derailing.

you are not the new lawtylawt

this this this this