Is the Day / Night Cycle going to be togglable?

Poll

What do you think?

I hope so.
26 (89.7%)
I don't want to toggle it.
1 (3.4%)
No Preference.
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Is the Day / Night Cycle going to be togglable?  (Read 519 times)

I know we have enough V21 topics, but I haven't been able to find a proper answer here. Is the Day / Night Cycle in V21 always going to be on, like MC? Or will it be toggle activated?

I would imagine so. It would be silly if it wasn't.

Most likely.

God dammit.

I imagine the day cycle will be a part of its own map.  Alternatively, if maps are being done away with entirely, its own world setting.

It's a theory that there'll be one map that has the ability to be heavily customised, like adjustable plate.

I'd expect it to be a toggleable thing and that it would have duration settings and what-not.

god-damnit, when's v21 coming out

It's a theory that there'll be one map that has the ability to be heavily customised, like adjustable plate.

I'd expect it to be a toggleable thing and that it would have duration settings and what-not.

god-damnit, when's v21 coming out
I know someone's going to say valve time so I'll just say it:

Valve time.

I hope you can lock the time at a certain point so you can make it always dusk or dawn or night...you get the point, I hope it comes out soon, I've been wanting to have a new experience with BL and how people will have new server styles and what not.

I know someone's going to say valve time so I'll just say it:

Valve time.

I hope you can lock the time at a certain point so you can make it always dusk or dawn or night...you get the point, I hope it comes out soon, I've been wanting to have a new experience with BL and how people will have new server styles and what not.

It would also be cool if you could set the sun to the server's local time. When its night for the server its night in-game etc.

Also, I hope its toggleable.

I hope the map is adjustable. That would be even better.

I'd also like to see dynamic weather.

With the current particle system, whereas they go through bricks - I don't think a weather system would be that great.