Author Topic: Zombies at Midnight-A zombie roleplaying game  (Read 658 times)

Iv been starting to work on this rpg For blockland called ''Zombies at midnight v.1'' I'v Already Been working on map About 58% progress 98% detail And Thats all for the map details. Now on to the rpg, its about''zombies at midnight V.1,Is about Blocklanders On a rp finding differnet Tools and Weapons to survive the zombie Invasion,Players will Have to find a shelter In time Before the zombies reach that Spot,Players will also have to fight zombies With thier fist,Weapons,Or Knifes If they dont use one of these items They will be Killed''. Q&A,What if I dont know what to do?? A You will have to find that out your self.Q:How big will the map be? A:Quite Big Once i finsh i will tell you guys the Perfect Size. Q: will this be a hard Survivel rpg? A: Depends if you have the Survieing skills. The time the server will be up, The server will be up 24/7 almost depends If I deside to Host it that long. tell me what you think Should be added to The Zombie rpg I might be hosting tommorw or After tommorw.Pictures On the map Will be up soon.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:44:59 PM by Bach The Awesome »

pics or it isn't happening.

My name in blockland is coolguy55 u will see

- Fix your spelling, I don't care if this is the internet
- V1 would imply a V2. No.
- I'm not wasting my bandwidth to join a server I know nothing about, given the host seems to be an idiot with no concept of images

So yeah,
pics or it isn't happening.

disregarded spelling
aqucireeqerie - forget you acquired formatting
Iv been starting to work on this rpg For blockland called ''Zombies at midnight v.1''.
I'v Already Been working on map for a while
I have About 58% progress 98% detail And Thats all for the map details.
Now on to the rpg, its about''zombies at midnight.

V.1 Is about Blocklanders On a rp finding differnet Tools and Weapons to survive the zombie Invasion,Players will Have to find a shelter In time Before the zombies reach that Spot,Players will also have to fight zombies With thier fist,Weapons,Or Knifes If they dont use one of these items They will be Killed''.

Q&A,

Q:What if I dont know what to do??
A You will have to find that out your self.

Q:How big will the map be?
A:Quite Big. Once i finsh i will tell you guys the Perfect Size.

Q: will this be a hard Survivel rpg?
A: Depends if you have the Survieing skills.

The time the server will be up, The server will be up 24/7 almost depends If I deside to Host it that long.

tell me what you think Should be added to The Zombie rpg I might be hosting tommorw or After tommorw.
Pictures On the map Will be up soon.

spin-off or rip-off of zombies in the bluzone

NO ITS NOT NOBB GTOF

Just a huge coincidence that all these other Zombie/Post Apocalyptic Role-plays are popping up around the same time as the Bluzone came back~

has zombies in it?
has roleplaying?
BLUZONE RIPOFF

Regardless on whether he was using it as inspiration or not, you guys do realize that bluzone was not the first zombie rp/g made, right? It's just the most popular.

has zombies in it?
has roleplaying?
BLUZONE RIPOFF

Regardless on whether he was using it as inspiration or not, you guys do realize that bluzone was not the first zombie rp/g made, right? It's just the most popular.
He's right.

He's right about being right.

URR IM A ZOMBIE IM GON ETE UR BRIANS.

GEE, THIS SOUNDS loving FAMILIAR