Author Topic: LUCKY DAY FOREVER  (Read 1280 times)

Indeed, that's what it means all in all, but what IS actually happening in the actual animation, I don't get it.

the man is working for the perfects, he wins the lottery to go turn into a perfect person, he finds out that they just use the neutriants from his body to make a "perfect" person even though its just a mask.

why was it so distorted?

why was it so distorted?
in what sense? resolution? perhaps you're looking for the word excessive

in what sense? resolution? perhaps you're looking for the word excessive
no, the video was distroted as forget

no, the video was distroted as forget
Just for you.

the man is working for the perfects, he wins the lottery to go turn into a perfect person, he finds out that they just use the neutriants from his body to make a "perfect" person even though its just a mask.
I see. The creepy part of the story is how they all look the same with that everlasting smile.

This guy sums up what this about fairly well
Quote from: Stylez1877
A lot of people seem to be straying from what this is really about--in my eyes, anyhow.
Here's my synopsis.
The loveuality portrayed here isn't just to get views, it isn't to turn people on or to make you say "oh, great animation."
The point is that youth, promiscuity, beauty, the perfect body, these are all the things one must have to attain perfection, and perfection is attainable through buying these products on display, purchasing these tickets, and there is no other justifiable way to happiness. This through the eyes of our author's rather defunct society.
However, this perfection that the main character sought after comes with a price. He isn't happy, and we shouldn't be happy, just by looking youthful and beautiful, concentrating on vanity and foregoing everything else in life.
This girl, the main character's neighbor, was beaten by her boyfriend and berated and degraded by her landlord. The main character could have been her hero--it is there he would have found his true happiness. Instead, they both sought after perfection instead of realizing that physical beauty isn't everything and perfection in a partner or one's self in unattainable.