Author Topic: I hate being the spy on TF2 and here's why.  (Read 3776 times)

Everyone in TF2 seems to only have the ability to move like crabs, running side to side, whilst holding down the trigger. No one ever loving stays still to shoot.

Pinning a scout's face to a wall with an arrow is a lot more satisfying if you were strafing when you did it.

When I get a good enough computer to play TF2 on, you can bet your arse I'll never be a spy.

Everyone in TF2 seems to only have the ability to move like crabs, running side to side, whilst holding down the trigger. No one ever loving stays still to shoot.
you're trying to make that sound like it's some sorta "nooby" thing to do
but someone sitting still in the middle of a game would most certainly be killed
so, doing that isn't like using only grenade launchers in CoD, it's just not being an idiot

An overlooked function.
Sadly.
its funny because a lot of modern day pyros probably dont even know that the airblast exists

If I'm going to backstab somebody or disguise as the opposite team, I usually go to their spawn and brown townyze their movements. Where do they go more often, how many people go this way, or that way, how many of each class do they have, etc.. I use this data to make an evaluation on whether I should disguise and follow a large crowd or pull out my Eternal Reward. Usually, it's the latter, because I'm bad at fitting in with my disguise.

Lol this doesn't even happen for me.

And I suck at TF2

When I get a good enough computer to play TF2 on, you can bet your arse I'll never be a spy.
Your computer must suck pretty hard considering even old-ish intel cards can run it decently on medium settings.

This isn't Counter-Strike there is no decrease in accuracy.

My accuracy is like -100%

you're trying to make that sound like it's some sorta "nooby" thing to do
but someone sitting still in the middle of a game would most certainly be killed
so, doing that isn't like using only grenade launchers in CoD, it's just not being an idiot
It just turns the game into pray and spray.
Even then you have to hit someone with a large amount of your ammo before they die.

It just turns the game into spray and pray.
Even then you have to hit someone with a large amount of your ammo before they die.

Fixed.

It just turns the game into pray and spray.
You just can't aim.

Being a spy is all about good acting

So take theater if you want to learn how to act.  :cookieMonster: