Author Topic: I hate being the spy on TF2 and here's why.  (Read 3778 times)

I really don't see what the problem is. Spychecks were common even back in Tf1 when I used to watch my dad play it. Just keep your distance and if you die, big deal. You respawn anyway.

It just turns the game into pray and spray.
Even then you have to hit someone with a large amount of your ammo before they die.
that's what TF2 is
except for like snipers and such. everyone else just shoots in the general direction of enemies and eventually they'll hit someone
whether they're moving or not you'll still have to hit them with the same amount of ammo

It just turns the game into pray and spray.
Even then you have to hit someone with a large amount of your ammo before they die.
all i see is
"WHY DON'T PEOPLE PLAY REALISTICALLY IN A NON REALISTIC GAME WAH WAH"

Being a spy is all about good acting
>see a spy disguised as a sniper with full health calling for a medic
NOPE TOTALLY NOT A SPY

Team Fortress 2. That one game I cannot get into.

Hah, see? I made a ryhme.

I guess I just timed that on time.

you don't have to be a good actor if the other team is full of a bunch of small children that don't know how to play the game lmao.

Once someone wasted all 200 minigun bullets on me...

And I was a medic healing someone.

Only good way to be a spy is to cloak into their base, then come out disguise going in the direction of the team.

If they see someone that looks like them running the same direction they wont notice stuff.

Ive gotten a 10 kill streak doing that

The biggest give away is you can't attack and the name above you.

That sucks :(

The biggest give away is you can't attack and the name above you.

That sucks :(

The name only appears if someone looks at you. Not like its that big of a give away unless the person you are cloaked as sees you.

erryon bak to da bays, pardnur

Only good way to be a spy is to cloak into their base, then come out disguise going in the direction of the team.

If they see someone that looks like them running the same direction they wont notice stuff.

Ive gotten a 10 kill streak doing that
I've gotten a 26 kill streak as spy.
:D

I've got on a jetpack server and I got 32 kills without dying as a spy, on normal servers however, you use mostly your cloak to get around most enemies. The best thing is to use the cloak and dagger for it, honestly.

The best thing is to use the cloak and dagger for it, honestly.
LOL
Cloak and Dagger is worst watch imo.