Author Topic: DJ - Trying to comeback smart on RTB, idiot  (Read 2156 times)

still not professional

badspot is the one being professional, having to make the damn game. you can hardly be "professional" on a building game unless you're a good scripter.
I'm not explaining again.

I'm not explaining again.
don't need to. being good at a game isn't professional. building in a building game isn't professional. beta testing is professional, in which you actually do all those for a reason, but there are boundaries to actually calling it "professional".

You can't do something professionally unless you're getting paid for it, because that's what the word means.

Anyway, you should have just ignored him. Everyone on this game is a jackass, you're just at fault here as him.
Also, not worth an individual drama topic.

Everyone on this game

That was stereotypical, let me correct myself. ALMOST everyone on this game is a jackass.

You can't do something professionally unless you're getting paid for it, because that's what the word means.
That was stereotypical, let me correct myself. ALMOST everyone on this game is a jackass.

You were being stereotypical in two ways. 1, us Brits must have a slight different meaning for the word, second that.
You all make me laugh.

1, us Brits must have a slight different meaning for the word

That's not a stereotype, that's a cultural difference.

It's not even a cultural difference, I think, since there's the whole idea of "pro."