Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60994 times)

What does building skill have to do with anything?
Do you remember? Probably not, because all people think about here is the way other people act and not any other qualities that they may possess

Badspot

• Administrator
It's such a shame to see Lord Tony get banned for expressing his opinions. Lord Tony actually contributes to the game unlike most people on the forums.

Ban Name  Reason
Jasa 12265Posting private mod for "revenge"
Jasa1If you don't care, don't post
Jasa1 2'Made you look' post
Jasa1 3Abusing admin privileges to crash servers
Jasa0Resuming same activity from previous ban (server crashing)

I don't think you understand what contributing to the game is. 

Do you remember? Probably not, because all people think about here is the way other people act and not any other qualities that they may possess
Of course?

Being a good builder doesn't make you any less bannable.

Ban Name  Reason
Jasa 12265Posting private mod for "revenge"
Jasa1If you don't care, don't post
Jasa1 2'Made you look' post
Jasa1 3Abusing admin privileges to crash servers
Jasa0Resuming same activity from previous ban (server crashing)

I don't think you understand what contributing to the game is.  
I contribute to the game by posting in Help, Coding Help and other Blockland-related boards, and by actually playing the game. I also created a few add-ons. Tons of people never leave the Off-Topic section of the forums.

On a second note: I'm not completely sure why Jasa0 was banned because I only crashed one server once.

Badspot

• Administrator
I contribute to the game by posting in Help, Coding Help and other Blockland-related boards
I have heard this line from every single repeat offender on the forum.  It's like you use this as currency to buy douche-bag time. 

On a second note: I'm not completely sure why Jasa0 was banned because I only crashed one server once.
And that account only got banned once.  Seems fair. 

I contribute to the game by posting in Help, Coding Help and other Blockland-related boards, and by actually playing the game. I also created a few add-ons. Tons of people never leave the Off-Topic section of the forums.

Is that something you're supposed to hold against everyone else?

haha did you ask iban what you should post in response to badspot or what

haha did you ask iban what you should post in response to badspot or what
Nope.

Nope.
well dont mind me calling you iban2 then

you aspie coders are hilarious

Anyone know Tony's Steam name?

Good night sweet prince, you shall not be missed.

I contribute to the game...by actually playing the game

*record skip

wah?