Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60758 times)

I've been to his server, and anyone who goes to his server seems to ignore any of the forum drama. He doesn't even talk about it himself.
Wasn't talking about the forum stuff, the common idiot is probably much more common on his server.

Wasn't talking about the forum stuff, the common idiot is probably much more common on his server.
I'm no fan of Tony,  but he keeps his server in good shape. He keeps good company as well.

the common idiot is probably much more common on his server.
The common idiot is nearly absent from his server.

Shame that I had to buy a new key just to put in my two-cents, but I think it will be well worth it. Frankly this course of action was a long time in coming and I do hope to see Baddy taking a more active role in policing some of the stuff heads that reside here. With that said, I have no idea what the topic is currently about and really don't care.

Shame that I had to buy a new key just to put in my two-cents, but I think it will be well worth it. Frankly this course of action was a long time in coming and I do hope to see Baddy taking a more active role in policing some of the stuff heads that reside here. With that said, I have no idea what the topic is currently about and really don't care.
Welcome.
You aren't leaving.

welcome back

where is an internet lawyer when you need one!
well, badspot is a certified e-lawyer.

well, badspot is a certified e-lawyer.
he is the judge, the jury, and the executioner

Praise the loving lord everyone.

Praise the loving lord everyone.
you dare steal otto-san's avatar?

you dare steal otto-san's avatar?
Dark did it but he quit the forums and gave me his account, I will change it right away