Vehicle Scripter Needed

Author Topic: Vehicle Scripter Needed  (Read 897 times)

I'm going to make the A-Wing from Star-Wars using Milkshape 3D and i have absolutely no scripting experience whatsoever. i want my A-wing to fly like the stunt plane (Barrel Rolls necessary) and shoot a bright green projectile (no detail necessary just a bright green line is fine) and when it fires it needs to play this sound http://soundfxcenter.com/download-sound/star-wars-starship-blaster-sound-effect/ In return i will give credit to you in the topic
Example: [your username here] And Dale's A-Wing.
plus there are plenty of virtual cookies in it for you  :cookie:

I would code it, but, I crash the game each time I try a vehicle, if you need help coding weapons / modeling, I can help.

I would code it, but, I crash the game each time I try a vehicle, if you need help coding weapons / modeling, I can help.

I would really appreciate the help, is there anywhere you know of that has good scripting tutorials specifically for blockland vehicles?

I said I was gonna make that one :(

Oh well, I don't have to do everything.

You forget the collision box, or you failed to name it correctly.

I said I was gonna make that one :(

I'm going to try to make the a-wing. keyword being TRY, i might not be able to make it because i haven't had any experience with Milkshape3D. I thought your plate was piled a little high with all the projects you have been working on. you can still make it Uxie, im sure there will be enough differences between your A-Wing and my A-Wing(that is if my a-wing gets made)

make it a jeep like vehicle,  but make the wheels like the tanks...

make it a jeep like vehicle,  but make the wheels like the tanks...
This is aircraft, moron.