Author Topic: Help blockland get more known. Upvote this post on reddit. UPVOTE THE /R/GAMING  (Read 6098 times)

i try my best.
or you could have told him "blockland came first and they are two completely diffrent games"

how the hell do people use stuffty forums like these?

Warning - while you were reading 13 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I'm doing comparison right now.

I'm pretty sure Reddit is a horribly mutilated imageboard, not a forum.

how the forget can you call reddit stuffty.

you just have to learn how to use it.

how the forget can you call reddit stuffty.

you just have to learn how to use it, probably like you did the blockland forums.
lol we got a redditor over here guise

blockland's community size is perfect where it is.
small communities ftw

lol we got a redditor over here guise
i'm not a huge fan of reddit, just implying that reddit isn't stuffty and it's just complicating to learn.

small communities ftw
yeah!

i'm not a huge fan of reddit, just implying that reddit isn't stuffty and it's just complicating to learn.
Maybe if you are a mentally handicapped dog with no eyesight and got its legs cut off for being so incredibly stupid.

Maybe if you are a mentally handicapped dog with no eyesight and got its legs cut off for being so incredibly stupid.
it's not that complicating to learn, but it seem'd impossible to learn when i first saw it.

You post stuff and posts get upvotes, upvotes brings it to the top. its like a ranking system.

if you're not a redditor sign up and upvote.

it's not that complicating to learn, but it seem'd impossible to learn when i first saw it.
Welp, you said it was complicated so thats what I got from it.

Welp, you said it was complicated so thats what I got from it.
you shouldn't take everything you read so seriously.