Author Topic: Help blockland get more known. Upvote this post on reddit. UPVOTE THE /R/GAMING  (Read 6076 times)

Well...
I guess it's good that it hit the front page.

Moral: If you post something here, people are going to ruin it
lol'd

Well your vision is dumb then cause blockland needs more players

imo it's not popular enough considering how fun it is
this

also I wanna be a cool 7k who's hip to the kids who have 100k IDs :cookieMonster:

Blockland does need more players, but I dunno about using Reddit to get them.

TBH it would be great if the Shaboozey people could make a video, but you know, what the forget nothing good ever happens

TBH it would be great if the Shaboozey people could make a video, but you know, what the forget nothing good ever happens

blockland's community size is perfect where it is.

but getting badspot more money is nice to.

He gets $8-9 or something like that. I'm pretty sure he'd want to build a bigger community than 35000 and some beta testers.

I like small communities, but a lot more players would also be really cool.

I showed Blockland to bungies the flood.
They said it was like minecraft too.
Soon lego will be stealing the idea minecraft.

I showed Blockland to bungies the flood.
They said it was like minecraft too.
Soon lego will be stealing the idea minecraft.
soon everyone will sue everything for stealing the idea from minecraft

soon everyone will sue everything for stealing the idea from minecraft
transformers is copying minecraft.

Flaming someone because of a differing opinion/different point of view won't exactly help building a userbase. The problem was, many stuff we know about this game is taken for granted. We know why we like it, we know the fun bits and the less fun bits.

But presenting it to a group who had no idea about the existence of this game is challenging. Many compare it Minecraft at first, because that's what they are familiar with and it looks like Minecraft to them. It is perfectly natural, no need to be condescending about it. So what should be done instead is to show people more cool stuff you can do with this game which you can't really do in other similar games. Heed mentioned racing, skiing and whatnot.

And being patient wouldn't hurt either, after all we are the door-to-door salesman and they are the residents. They could slam the door on us anytime.

blockland's community size is perfect where it is.
that is such a stupid thing to say

imo people should be banned for saying that

"waaah i dont like change"

that is such a stupid thing to say

imo people should be banned for saying that

"waaah i dont like change"
I agree with him. Actually I think we should start banning people to get the community size down to about ten people that way we can all be friends.