Author Topic: Community Drama - I hate Blockland in many ways but not the game - No leave  (Read 28184 times)

I don't need help.

You don't need or do you not want help? :0

You don't need or do you not want help? :0
hey kenny can i tell u something

hey kenny can i tell u something

you can tell me anything you want

you can tell me anything you want
Poland...more like... Pooland!!!!!!!  :cookieMonster:

I am very sorry you feel this way. I understand that it is frustrating to feel like nobody is taking your side or cares about the problem you are having. A lot of us have positive opinions on you and only wish for you to find peace. Your conflict with the people you listed sounds like it caused you a lot of stress and left you feeling betrayed and upset. What you're feeling is completely normal.

We also believe that your obsession with these people is unhealthy. They are clearly not worth your time or energy, and you most likely won't think or care about them 10 years from now. I personally wish you work towards a future where you find a group of people who make you feel happy and appreciate your jokes rather than isolate you and make you feel personally targeted. You definitely deserve a future where you are happy, so don't be afraid to take small steps towards it. Block these people that bothered you, and try to realize that they are not important, nor do they care about your wellbeing. Do what they cannot do- love yourself, set boundaries, and move on.

This is the most mature adult post in this entire thread. Seriously though.. On some level and degree, regardless of who is right and who is wrong, or even if its just subjective. The culture of this forum (i say forum but i mean the overall community, just the community is majority here on forum) has been very consistent for the decade plus of us being here. The thing is that we've grown with it, from child to adult with responsibilities, and adult expectations (for the most part, at least what we should strive to have). I think in some of the rabble Kyund has, it is valid. There is no more place for petty bullstuff, we should all be more upfront with our intentions and thoughts when it calls for it. Squabble results to this, and the stuff that festers here will probably continue to go on. But maybe try compassion next time someone seems to be having a meltdown, its okay to break character once in a while.

Otay!
what happened to that one avatar you had that looked like some kinda cute rock monster thing wearing a blue scouter?

Seek mental health services OP

Seek mental health services OP
your not supposed to be allowed to say that but you did anyways, probably a bone in your ass

what happened to that one avatar you had that looked like some kinda cute rock monster thing wearing a blue scouter?
garrus? i changed that years ago

Sorry, I don't understand the not proper English title. Is leave something we are missing here? Did it run away?