Author Topic: Habbo Hotel "Meme gen"  (Read 3273 times)

why do you got there
4chan is a bad place
I have a filter so all gore posts, Self Delete posts, furry posts, gay posts etc are all blocked, dude. its THAT EASY.

I have a filter so all gore posts, Self Delete posts, furry posts, gay posts etc are all blocked, dude. its THAT EASY.
you can't filter images
how you do this

you can't filter images
how you do this
Filter for anything that says "op is friend."

Just kidding that removes every topic.

you can't filter images
how you do this
Not images, but text. Whenever gore is posted usually the OP starts with "gore thread" so I block the word "gore" in any OP, another reason why a gore thread would exist because they talk about murdering someone, so I block the word "murder" and gore is gone aswell.

What is this, 2005?
Who the hell still plays Habbo Hotel?

Not images, but text. Whenever gore is posted usually the OP starts with "gore thread" so I block the word "gore" in any OP, another reason why a gore thread would exist because they talk about murdering someone, so I block the word "murder" and gore is gone aswell.
here's a point:
Shouldn't the fact that people post gore at all be what bothers you?
and everyone who posts there has an enormous ego, incredibly high standards or is an annoying starfish.

here's a point:
Shouldn't the fact that people post gore at all be what bothers you?
and everyone who posts there has an enormous ego, incredibly high standards or is an annoying starfish.
it does, which is why I blocked the threads, but every once in a while there is a handicapped greentext post involving spaghetti and pockets that make your day.