Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 55345 times)

If he actually does commit Self Delete, we will all hate ourselves.
I'd feel like crap if I were to see his name on the news saying he committed Self Delete over a forum...
EDIT: We'd get a really bad name... Well. Not that we don't already have a bad name...

no, you didn't. Insults never stopped.
True they never did but we still encouraged him to leave.
At least I did, nicely.

I don't know how I'd feel over this, being who I am I probably won't care much about another person online.

R.I.P. Tupac Shakur

I agree with this completely
It doesnt matter what you said before or how much you warned them or whether or not you think the person is actually going to carry through with it.
What has gone horribly wrong in your life that caused you to encourage someone to take their own life.. Thats just terribly sad and disappointing
He's not even going to do it. Which is why we're laughing. If we had a SCRAP of evidence that he intended to go through with it, we might be worried.

I jumped out of my seat :l

Bahaha. You have no room to talk.

He's not even going to do it. Which is why we're laughing. If we had a SCRAP of evidence that he intended to go through with it, we might be worried.
might? forget you

As I look back at his posts he was idiotic and overly aggressive, especially in his drama, but I think with some conditioning he could have been brought down to tolerable levels.

I don't know how I'd feel over this, being who I am I probably won't care much about another person online.

Playing off a new players ignorance and repeatedly trying to get them to make a goodbye post is not doing so "nicely."

I admit, he was aggressive and immature but I think this could have been handled better.

Bahaha. You have no room to talk.
At least I don't look as bad as him ;c

in your own opinion
You don't even know what I look like.
inb4dexxtterpostsapicture

+100 Respect for Skateaton
Honestly, I can't even begin to say how stupid you're all acting. I gave him stuff too, but not for a second would I tell him to go through with Self Delete. Even if I didn't believe he would do it.

As I look back at his posts he was idiotic and overly aggressive, especially in his drama, but I think with some conditioning he could have been brought down to tolerable levels.

Playing off a new players ignorance and repeatedly trying to get them to make a goodbye post is not doing so "nicely."

I admit, he was aggressive and immature but I think this could have been handled better.
I think we handled it decently
Except a few people who went caps rage on him

At least I don't look as bad as him ;c

I beg to differ.

inb4dexxtterpostsapicture

I didn't bother to take a screenshot. And I've removed you from my facebook already so I have no way of obtaining one.