Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 55335 times)

loving thread is going so fast i am posting stuff twice ;_;

I just love how arguments break out on a Self Delete note.

kidplasma = the docter
When i saw this comment i was thinking oh god is everyone going to hate me then i thought Who needs these people i can just change my name and they'll never know!

Yeah, caring about someone and functioning socicialy are two different things.

I forgot to insert in real life at the end of my post.

The point is, as supported by some other users I know who have gotten tired of the forums, is that a lot of people would find many offtopic/drama regulars here repulsive because they don't restrain their emotions well and do not show any considerable amount of empathy. Yes, I know people can function differently in real life, but the immaturity here is horrendous. Most of it is old news, but it seems to keep reoccurring a lot. In a standard social setting (defined as a social circle of people who have common temperaments), acting like "oh whatever, I don't give the slightest care about him, he annoyed me" will not warrant a positive reaction.

I forgot to insert in real life at the end of my post.

The point is, as supported by some other users I know who have gotten tired of the forums, is that a lot of people would find many offtopic/drama regulars here repulsive because they don't restrain their emotions well and do not show any considerable amount of empathy. Yes, I know people can function differently in real life, but the immaturity here is horrendous. Most of it is old news, but it seems to keep reoccurring a lot. In a standard social setting (defined as a social circle of people who have common temperaments), acting like "oh whatever, I don't give the slightest care about him, he annoyed me" will not warrant a positive reaction.
Yeah, we probably wouldn't be so openly insensitive, but these are my true feelings.
If someone in real life that I knew killed themselves, it'd be different because I knew them and that's it.
We've had people in my school kill themselves, and when everyone (those that had no connection to the dead) made a big deal about it, I thought they were being stupid, just like now.

I bash on you only because you "don't care if someone Self Deletes". That's forgeted 🆙 you're supposed to contact local authorities if anything.

You only make it worse for yourself and I'm just collecting evidence for an ultimate drama in the near future.
oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize we were supposed to go all out, find out where this kid lives, call his local police dept., and report his dubious Self Delete BY STABBING.

Why is everyone still posting in this topic? The kid broke a rule, he's got banned. Move on.

it'll be funny when you idiots actually find out he did kill himself and the cops go investigating and find your posts. enjoy being big mike's roostersleeve in the slammer.
If they actually do I'll think to myself "Thank god I didn't post at all during that"

I see this is now about kidplasma.
I give him a week before his first drama.
I challenge that

Now its stupid arguing.
Exactly.
I think that this isn't the best idea.

oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize we were supposed to go all out, find out where this kid lives, call his local police dept., and report his dubious Self Delete BY STABBING.
Thank you..
No point in being like "OMG! A KID I DON'T KNOW EXCEPT OVER THE INTERNET THREATENED Self Delete! I got to report this stuff and wait my time on it!"
Jacky needs to calm his tits and drop it.

just wait for docter to come back and he'll say:"HAY GUISE, I WENT THROO THEWAPEE, PLZ B3 N1C3!"

i wouldn't be surprised if he did that

just wait for docter to come back and he'll say:"HAY GUISE, I WENT THROO THEWAPEE, PLZ B3 N1C3!"

i wouldn't be surprised if he did that
The Docter 2.0

Thank you..
No point in being like "OMG! A KID I DON'T KNOW EXCEPT OVER THE INTERNET THREATENED Self Delete! I got to report this stuff and wait my time on it!"
Jacky needs to calm his tits and drop it.
you're the one who keeps coming back rofl