Blockland Sound Changer

Author Topic: Blockland Sound Changer  (Read 1355 times)

The idea is a mod where you can replace sounds by choosing a sound pack.
It will change the chosen sound and if possible you will be able to choose sound packs.
Wanted features:

Gui: where you can enable sound packs and replace sounds
Keybinds: To let the Gui show up.
Example: A example for a sound pack so you are possible to know how to make the sound packs.

The idea is a mod where you can replace sounds by choosing a sound pack.
It will change the chosen sound and if possible you will be able to choose sound packs.
Wanted features:

Gui: where you can enable sound packs and replace sounds
Keybinds: To let the Gui show up.
Example: A example for a sound pack so you are possible to know how to make the sound packs.

hmm, pretty cool but, by "sound packs" do you mean you can make a sound pack, or just sounds?

hmm, pretty cool but, by "sound packs" do you mean you can make a sound pack, or just sounds?
i mean that you can create a folder with sounds what will replace the default sounds, and if you activate it it will play that sounds on the server but when it is disabled it stays playing default sounds.

I see what your saying.

I'm pretty sure this is possible because all of the default sounds are located in base/data/sound

i mean that you can create a folder with sounds what will replace the default sounds, and if you activate it it will play that sounds on the server but when it is disabled it stays playing default sounds.
oh ok...

Reminds me of Texture Packs. Anyways, this sounds like a great idea.

I see what your saying.

I'm pretty sure this is possible because all of the default sounds are located in base/data/sound
It is possible, but one problem: when i tried it myself blockland replaces that automaticly so it might be harder then we are thinking now.
But if it works you should be able to make half life 2 soundpacks or something like that.

It is possible, but one problem: when i tried it myself blockland replaces that automaticly so it might be harder then we are thinking now.
But if it works you should be able to make half life 2 soundpacks or something like that.

First off, do you have user content alpha.
Second, the only sounds changeable are default sounds

User Content Alpha does this.

User Content Alpha does this.
Okay, i Will try it and lock it as long as i try.. i hope you are right