Author Topic: Google Currency converter is handicapped  (Read 1801 times)

someone is loving stupid. seriously, who doesn't understand how decimals work?

No matter what freaking homework you just had - this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't google everything just because you don't want to read your damn school book.
He didn't know currencies could go passed two decimals. This isn't the thread for you to moralize over him.

He didn't know currencies could go passed two decimals. This isn't the thread for you to moralize over him.
my comment is related to his homework thread

my comment is related to his homework thread
This isn't his homework thread...

so what? suck a nut
If you're going to tell people what they can't do keep it all in one spot (someplace where it's relevant).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:58:19 PM by Dr.Block »

I can talk to a guy. I have that right, same as you.

I can talk to a guy. I have that right, same as you.
I think we should continue this discussion in another thread where it has nothing to do with anything.

I think we should continue this discussion in another thread where it has nothing to do with anything.
how about you never start such a discussion ever again

Google's currency converter uses the most up to date information on the worth of different currencies to calculate the conversions. When dealing with money, it can go further in decimal places in terms of worth. Some bankers cheat this system by taking everything under one cent and transferring it to themselves. Over time, working with ens of thousands of transactions, more and more, this can make a large sum of money.

Point being, that number is correct. Round it down for what you'd get.
I want to watch Office Space now.