Author Topic: mass effect discussion until this thread dies I guess  (Read 867 times)

don't really feel like locking this unless someone wants me to

ME3 is only $20 on origin right now and I've been waiting for a sale to buy it.
So I'm buying it and I want to plat through the series in one go. I can't decide if I want to be good or evil.
I normally go renegade as it makes me feel more like a badass but I don't know whether I want to switch it up or not.

Also save all your bullstuff about the ME3 ending and other stuff for another thread, I just want advice on whether paragon or renegade would make this a better experience.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:24:22 AM by Littledude »

There isn't enough difference in the two play styles to really worry about it. The content is 99% the same. If you feel naturally inclined to take the renegade options then just go for that.

will do then.

do we have an up and running ME thread or should I convert this?

Renegade because it's fun being an ass.

I just like interrupting.
"Want me to patch you through to--"
"Don't bother."

ME3 is only $20 on origin right now and I've been waiting for a sale to buy it.
ghghghghhfdasf

do i buy it on origin which sucks ass or do i wait for a steam sale or something aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ghghghghhfdasf

do i buy it on origin which sucks ass or do i wait for a steam sale or something aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Mass Effect 3 isn't and never will be on steam lol

Mass Effect 3 isn't and never will be on steam lol
oh yeah i forgot about that god damn ea :(
guess i buy it then, oh well.

yeah its great because I was refusing to pay full price for me3 for a while and then when it went down in price I still didn't feel like spending that much money

I decided to download a savegame editor rather than replay me1 and 2 because I fairly recently replayed them both (around the release of ME3).
I didn't really change much with the editor but I fleshed out my shepard a bit more, activating flags for some side quests that I missed and stuff.

So yeah, playing ME3 now.
I really like how the renegade conversation choices don't make me feel like a complete starfish to people I don't want to be a complete starfish to.

loving forget bioware writers for constantly being able to move me to tears.

I just watched thane die and assisted in his prayer. when I found out it was for me my eyes watered up.

forget anyone who says these games have stuffty plot or whatever, any game that has a scene that moves me to tears has to be good