1 (33.3%)
It's okay.
0 (0%)
No.
1 (33.3%)
I hate it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Ib - a freeware horror adventure game  (Read 2446 times)

A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery...

The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving.
There are no battles, and it does not demand quick reflexes.
It's designed to be accessible to all kinds of players, so enjoy.

You have to run RTPmaker.exe before you run RPG_RT.exe if you don't have RPG Maker 2003 RTP

This game made me lose many pants, ... it is VERY SCARY and VERY CREEPY.
There weren't any topics that had any relation to Ib, so I decided to share with the community what it is.

Screenshots

copied from site :D

Game made by kouri

JP: http://kouri.kuchinawa.com/game_01.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:14:07 AM by spiral »

I see this and Ao Oni comes to mind
;c

I doubt it can be worse than this

I doubt it can be worse than this
-snip-
Was never really that scary, and thus far Ib hasn't really scared me
Question about one of the rooms though
possible spoilers follow

So in the room filled with paintings of the lady in red + blue + yellow, you know the one with 14 paintings and a bunch of headless statues, there's the picture of the hanged man who when you examine his body you see 5629 which upside down becomes 6592 (What you would see looking at him standing straight up) I thought this would be the code for the door to the left but it didn't work, was curious if anyone knew when this picture comes in handy, maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

-snip-
That is indeed how you get the code, maybe you just entered it wrong?

can someone post a box.net, dropbox or localhostr link for me? school computers block mediafire

I've had this game in my downloads folder ever since April the 9th and have been too lazy to play it ;-;
Btw this is the guy that translated it if you want to subscribe on youtube c:
http://www.youtube.com/user/vgperson

So in the room filled with paintings of the lady in red + blue + yellow, you know the one with 14 paintings and a bunch of headless statues, there's the picture of the hanged man who when you examine his body you see 5629 which upside down becomes 6592 (What you would see looking at him standing straight up) I thought this would be the code for the door to the left but it didn't work, was curious if anyone knew when this picture comes in handy, maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

It's for a password-locked door.