Author Topic: Shadows and shaders. What the hell's happening?  (Read 1046 times)

This is why we keep wedge here, people
I'll might post a more technical article on why interiors and and terrains need to die and what they can and can't be replaced with this weekend. Look for it here in General Discussion.

I'll might post a more technical article on why interiors and and terrains need to die and what they can and can't be replaced with this weekend. Look for it here in General Discussion.
Folks, tune into Channel 4 News at 11 on Saturday to hear Pulitzer-Prize winning Wedge give his thesis on Shadows and Shaders.

Back to Sally, with the weather.

Folks, tune into Channel 4 News at 11 on Saturday to hear Pulitzer-Prize winning Wedge give his thesis on Shadows and Shaders.

Back to Sally, with the weather.
Haha. Whatever town puts Pulitzer Prize winners and people writing doctoral theses up on the local news to give lectures is the kind of town I want to live in.

I can't promise much except that the post definitely won't be Pulitzer Prize winning.

:(

Hopefully it will provoke some new discussion though and maybe some of Blockland's map makers (other than myself) can weigh in on it.

Haha. Whatever town puts Pulitzer Prize winners and people writing doctoral theses up on the local news to give lectures is the kind of town I want to live in.

I can't promise much except that the post definitely won't be Pulitzer Prize winning.

:(
Yeah as I was writing that I was thinking about how no news stations would ever actually put intelligent people on air.
Hopefully it will provoke some new discussion though and maybe some of Blockland's map makers (other than myself) can weigh in on it.
If the mapmaking community could find a viable way around the limitation that'd be awesome.

What's the expected release date of V21 or has it not been said?

.dts is outdated crap. .dif is broken crap. .ter is the best.

.dts is outdated
.dif is ugly (visual and code)
.ter is ugly (visual and code)

.blb is the best right now

blb would be nice if you could actually loop it. ter auto loops without lag :))

.dts is outdated crap. .dif is broken crap. .ter is the best.
Best of the worst