Author Topic: Pacnet's coming back to host again!  (Read 6727 times)

how old is this kid, 12?
[15:38:34] Pacnet2012: i'm only like 12
Yes.

Give him five years; he'll be wishing he could undo or even forget everything he did in this community. He's gonna be stuck remembering this little display of his own stupidity forever.

bunch of stuff
Except none of that will be accurate till pacnet has as many clients as kalphiter has.

Kalphiter is hosting for about 20 or so people. Pacnet's home connection will not be able to support that, especially with the amount of RAM he has.

Youll never find me paying any of you to host my server

Except none of that will be accurate till pacnet has as many clients as kalphiter has.

Kalphiter is hosting for about 20 or so people. Pacnet's home connection will not be able to support that, especially with the amount of RAM he has.
35-40 clients, 30 are hosting right now

Oh and him throwing out the word "free"...

I'm sure he'll quickly pass 30, crash, and burn.

>has new server
>it's a tower that he hosts from at home
>bogs it down with video
its not vista
it's windows server you boob

35-40 clients, 30 are hosting right now

Wow! how much money is that a year?

its not vista
I... never said vista anywhere in my post?

I... never said vista anywhere in my post?
well forget
i need to read better :C

its not vista
Video. As in: his server wastes resources by running video when it could just be running servers.

Yes.

Give him five years; he'll be wishing he could undo or even forget everything he did in this community. He's gonna be stuck remembering this little display of his own stupidity forever.
why would i ever trust my server to a 12 year old?

At least he knew how to spell Peejster. People kept calling him peejester  :cookieMonster:

Just told us he just made at least three new forum accounts.
 :cookieMonster: