Author Topic: save Lego Universe  (Read 3169 times)

I've only played the beta, but damn why did it cost so much for the full game?

Truthfuly, i dident care much for LU. i am (and was) 14 so i had no money to spend monthly on the cost of the game,Especialy when i have blockland (and minecraft).

My Friend (Tic-Toc) told me about this game and how it had released a Free-to-play. when i got on, i found i could only stay on the 1st floating chunk of land. i then had to do somewhat annoying missions and getting some armor. i fought some stuff and finaly found myself with 5 full spaceships that i could not use or trade, makeing them pointless. when i was out of stuff to do, i went to my "lot of land" and acualy found it kinda hard to build stuff right, which made me quite mad. Tic-Toc meet me online and thats when i discoved i could only use canned chat, wich i wouldent mind, if it hadent had emoteicons and motions added to it (Ex: saying yes made the player nod his/her head).

to me, LU can come back if it wants, but i wont be playing it if i does.

the petition was created by LU

There is nothing linking LEGO Universe as the creator of this petition. If LEGO really did create it, it really isn't coming back.

Also, this.
So, the facts simply are that even if we wanted to bring LEGO Universe back, we couldn't. There are no staff to design it, develop it or maintain it. The project has ended.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:38:12 PM by Blastdown »

A masterbuilder that one of my friends met in a Lego store opening said that Lego was definitely not out of the MMO field.

Lego Universe sucked. I bought membership and played it. It's too limited. Got VERY repetitive.

A masterbuilder that one of my friends met in a Lego store opening said that Lego was definitely not out of the MMO field.
They'd have to do a hell of a lot better job designing a new one then.  Personally I found the MMO to be incredibly bland, I guess it works well for children since they know it's LEGO and they'll just eat it all up no matter how repetitive, but really it wasn't cut out for success.

LU sucked, I'm glad the game ended they had strict rules over what you say or what you build, I'm glad it went down, and the pay per month stuff was equal bullstuff to Roblox's Builders club.

i am very sad about it ; ;
i loved that game and played the stuff out of it

it was genius how you could create models and trade them as inventory items for other models or game items.
and the models could be edited back at home if players wanted.
it was very unique for a mmo economy.

there was player reputations built on this.
and even professional lego master builders had rare models you could find as mob drops. good collections.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:14:07 PM by Bisjac »

Internet petitions never work, it's like throwing paper at a hardened school bully.
slit his throat with the edge of the paper.

Only downside I could think of was HEY. YOU CAN PLAY A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE GAME.
THEN PAY FOR EVERYTHING ELSE TO CONTINUE.

It's like GoAnimate where you could start making it but to actually play the animation you have to pay for it. Not that I'd use it more than once.

lego universe has shut down a wile back
i wille post info if any one wants any
to save it simply put your name on this petition (no acount needed)
-snip-
HNNNG

it was shut down at the end of january 2012

so is it abandonware or somesuch now?

Like LEGO would ever let something be abandonware...