Author Topic: What is jeff the Killer?  (Read 4946 times)

Is it me or is that img getting bigger

tl;dr:

Story opens with a news article.
Articleis about a kid who talks about a murderer who almost killed him in his sleep. He said "Go to sleep" and attempted to stab him, he dodged it and the killer escaped and the kid survived

2 kids named jeff and liu move into a new neighborhood. 3 kids named Randy, Troy, and Whatevertheforget (he is fat) jump jeff and liu. Jeff fights back and stabs them with the knife used to jump jeff and liu. jeff and liu next day are confronted by police. liu says he beated them up. liu is sent to jail.

next day jeff goes to a kids birthday party, the three kids who jumped him at the beginning pull guns on him, (this part of the story is more of an action tale then horror anymore) Randy hits jeff with vodka, jeff is covered in vodka. Randy is killed by jeff.

Jeff goes upstairs, kid attacks jeff, jeff knocks him out, the fat forget burns him with the vodka.

Randy sees his face when he recovers and says he is beautiful. He then burns his eyes open so he "can always see his beautiful face". Burns his mouth into a smile so he is always happy.

He asks his parents if he looks beautiful. They shudder and say "Yes, you are beautiful" Jeff says "You liar" and stabs his parents. Then he goes on to kill his brother, which explains the beginning of the story (the opening)

The story goes like this:
If you dropped some blood on your bed, it will summon him.
You will wake up, and see his face, watching you. He'll tickle you until you say "JEFF, PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHA"
Then he'd give you a flower and walk away to the next house!
bullstuff. I went to sleep with a huge cut on my knee, blood dripped on my bed.
i didn't get tickled. >:(

Jeff the killer loves  boys c;

Not to be confused with Jeff the kool kids kluber.

Far scarier.

Not to be confused with Jeff the kool kids kluber.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LcFUX.jpg[/img ]

Far scarier.

oh god lol

that made my day C;

You guys aren't doing the blood thing right. You have to cut your toe my kicking a wall with a toothpick under your toenail.
lolol

You guys aren't doing the blood thing right. You have to cut your toe my kicking a wall with a toothpick under your toenail.
lolol
OH GOD

friend gay isn't funny.
that was just my reaction to that post... o.o