Poll

What do you think next week's theme should be?

Arcologies
Famous Landmarks
Interconnected Space Stations
Egyptian Tombs with event challenges
Theme Park

Author Topic: Wedge's Brick Party (BYOB) [Arcologies]  (Read 38751 times)

Haha, well, RAM isn't the only limiting factor. But in all the tests I've done (both on the VPS and on my own computers), the server uses a base of about 120MB and then each client adds on 10-12MB.

Does this mean you'll end up going with Lub after all?

Does this mean you'll end up going with Lub after all?

I will buy a month from him and do a comparison when it comes out. I'm not just going to randomly switch.

Question is this all ancient culture or mainly just Roman/Arabic. But mainly, would Asian architecture fit in anywhere?

If you'd like to go ahead and build it in the spawn area and we'll see about integrating it into the build in the future. I've thought about adding in Babylonian, Hindu, Persian, Asian, etc, sections as the build grows so it will probably get featured at some point in the future.

Also the poll is inconclusive, so I'm going to run it until Sunday. If it's still even then I'm just going to flip a coin I guess.

If you'd like to go ahead and build it in the spawn area and we'll see about integrating it into the build in the future. I've thought about adding in Babylonian, Hindu, Persian, Asian, etc, sections as the build grows so it will probably get featured at some point in the future.

Also the poll is inconclusive, so I'm going to run it until Sunday. If it's still even then I'm just going to flip a coin I guess.
We should combine both themes. Fast Food of the Old West!

Underwater would be cool but i'm not sure how it would work

Underwater would be cool but i'm not sure how it would work
I remember way back when Blockland was in Retail and Return To Blockland was a modpack for Blockland, a bunch of people and I made a big elevator that would kick you down all the way to the bottom of the sea in RTB Isles, where we built an underwater city (and a Coney Island Disco Palace IIRC).

stuff kalphiter

get it together

I had the ownership wand on the server when I first started it. It broke the duplicator so I removed it.
this is not enough information for me to fix it...

What did you do now?

It's his old ban, it was for 14 days. I went ahead and shortened it and it should expire on Tuesday. Don't do whatever it was you did again.

EDIT: Don't bug the admins. If they ban you again I'm not shortening it again, and in if you keep it up they'll probably make it permanent. Also starting a thread in drama complaining about your ban is a good way to not get unbanned. Just for future reference.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:34:23 PM by Wedge »

If wild west wins loveual things will happen to you