Poll

What do you think next week's theme should be?

Arcologies
Famous Landmarks
Interconnected Space Stations
Egyptian Tombs with event challenges
Theme Park

Author Topic: Wedge's Brick Party (BYOB) [Arcologies]  (Read 38426 times)

Wow, Facechild, KNIEX, entrepreneur in and Ronin are still hanging around Blockland? I've never checked this topic so i'm pretty late apparently
Hi, Facechild doesn't play anymore, KINEX is on steam but pretty sure he stopped playing, and entrepreneur in plays every 3 weeks.

The Ancient World community build (round 2) has the same download link as the western.  Was that intentional? :/

Today was unexpectedly busy for me. Sorry I can't be on to help.

Bump. Since there's no poll, no theme, and Wedge has been missing. What theme would you like me to make the server for this week?

I nominate a massive spring break beach party

party boats, concert stages, bars and snack stands, and of course; actual beach stuff lol
all along a coast and boardwalk

Had an in-server discussion. The people wanted...
Post-Apocalyptic!

Did somebody get a save before changing the server theme? If you did, could you please send it to me along with a picture so I can stick it on my dropbox and add it to the saves post?

Did somebody get a save before changing the server theme? If you did, could you please send it to me along with a picture so I can stick it on my dropbox and add it to the saves post?
Oh good god, Some of the Jungle might be lost?

The new theme isn't even half as cool </3

I have one from Sunday, I'll send that to you in a second.

Also, can you put a theme poll up for next week?  It should work a lot smoother that way.

Okay, I updated the poll.

Arcology or theme park.

Arcologies would absolutely kick ass.