I ordered an Alienware X51

Author Topic: I ordered an Alienware X51  (Read 588 times)

aww yeah.

It was the $699 version, so it's not pushed to its peak. Yet, who gives a stuff, it's an alienware.

Alienware is overpriced. You get a decent graphics card and a flashy case for a high price when you could get a far better card and a perfectly appealing case for low-medium price if you order the parts yourself.

Alienware is overpriced. You get a decent graphics card and a flashy case for a high price when you could get a far better card and a perfectly appealing case for low-medium price if you order the parts yourself.
I'm really only getting an alienware because it was my last-resort. My cyberpower pc came broken, so as a last ditch effort I just got this.

Apparently the customer service is pretty bad also.

Apparently the customer service is pretty bad also.
Not really, they've been good so far. Cyberpower was horrible, so it's pretty good when compared to the latter.

I'm really only getting an alienware because it was my last-resort. My cyberpower pc came broken, so as a last ditch effort I just got this.
that's what warranties are for

You could get more for less.

that's what warranties are for
...And I got my money back. Anyway, the shipping for the cyberpower took around a month, so I didn't feel like waiting. I've been on a stuffty laptop for 5 months, so, you get the point.

...And I got my money back. Anyway, the shipping for the cyberpower took around a month, so I didn't feel like waiting. I've been on a stuffty laptop for 5 months, so, you get the point.
yeah

Intel i3
Nvidia GTX 545
bahaha

I paid about $500 (guessing from £300) for something better. Alienware is overpriced, overrated and terrible, just like Apple.