Author Topic: Minecraft Bricks FIXED, please redownload  (Read 18104 times)

I was kinda hoping that these would be a bit larger...
But I'm okay with this.
Just noticed that.

Well this is fine and dandy and all but why the transparent heck did you make them without even the choice to use the default texture pack?

I like this
I'll give it a shot
Are you planning on making more?

Yeah, they should've been 3x3 so they are proportional to that of minecraft (if you dig a hole straight down, you'll actually fit in it)

But I like the textures!

whats up with this, are there any prerequirements or conflicts that happen along with this, becuase whenever I start a server in the bricks tab each ui for the specific type of block has a questionmark in place, and when placed it's a simple 64x64 determined by your spraycan color

Well this is fine and dandy and all but why the transparent heck did you make them without even the choice to use the default texture pack?
BLB is too limited for me to do something like that at this time

Yeah, they should've been 3x3 so they are proportional to that of minecraft (if you dig a hole straight down, you'll actually fit in it)

But I like the textures!
The current brick size is 2x2x5 because they were meant for players that would be scaled down to 0.75x0.75x0.75 or a little less

whats up with this, are there any prerequirements or conflicts that happen along with this, becuase whenever I start a server in the bricks tab each ui for the specific type of block has a questionmark in place, and when placed it's a simple 64x64 determined by your spraycan color
You're doing something wrong
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:12:48 PM by Conservative »

there may be a chance in there if someone else decides to start the project back up however
sounds like what i've been wanting to do

You're doing something wrong

idk what it is, I set add-ons to default to see if any conflicting mods or crap was against it but no luck, I also tried extracting but the same thing happened, not to mention I redownloaded 3 times just to see a 64x cube, are you sure there are not any requirements before download?

I was right... we are being taken over by minecraft,
any ways, this is very nice.

Oh that explains it....

Add-ons/Brick_Minecraft/

fixing...

fixed

Please make it 3x3 so we don't need to build 2 doors instead of one to go in

Please make it 3x3 so we don't need to build 2 doors instead of one to go in

scale yourself down bro.

3x3 is actually the proper scale from MC to BL.

With 2x2x5, it was much easier for me to create the bricks!

Stop asking!

I'm not going to remake them!

I know notch probably doesn't care THAT much, but isn't it a little bit handicapped to keep trying to merge these games? It's like trying to put Halo in CoD. IT WON'T WORK.

And no, Black ops 2 does NOT count.