Author Topic: Socrates' Bounty Hunter - Back to the Past  (Read 10189 times)

now a person can hold 5 throwing knives at once, and the spawns are everywhere. why use the butterfly knife which is closer ranged and has to be held when you can right click with a throwing knife and instantly kill the person youre near? before if you used your two spawn knives, you could only hold one afterwards
you made it worse, gj
i'll fix that

I'm getting sick of the constant complaining. We add a gun and it's too annoying and loud, we remove it and everyone's pissed that they're gone. We let some people make examples of their building styles to see if they could help with the map and none of them were any good, and they complained that we didn't let them build in the map. We made the bow hard to get to but people complained about not being able to get it, and when we made it easier they complained that it was too overpowered to be that easy to acquire.

It's getting on my nerves.

I'm getting sick of the constant complaining. We add a gun and it's too annoying and loud, we remove it and everyone's pissed that they're gone. We let some people make examples of their building styles to see if they could help with the map and none of them were any good, and they complained that we didn't let them build in the map. We made the bow hard to get to but people complained about not being able to get it, and when we made it easier they complained that it was too overpowered to be that easy to acquire.

Don't let it bother you.

The only thing that is wrong with the map is the stairs with no collition nearest to the new build.

Side note: I won't be here till next Saturday, I'll be out on vacation! Good luck with the new build, hope it's here when I'm back.

That's why you should not listen to people and simply act like you are. If they bitch about it tell them to deal with it.

That's why you should not listen to people and simply act like you are. If they bitch about it tell them to deal with it.

and then the server gets deserted because you dont listen to anybody

What happened to the server? I was on a 14 winstreak >;[
Last time my favorite server shut down I had to make my own (My old favorite server was Yorktown's City RPG. Now I've got Yorktown's modder, Jasa, to let me use his mod for this city that my friends and I built --- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196236.0). Please open :c
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:33:37 PM by Wink »

Sorry guys, I shut down the server Friday and lost power since. (Just got power back)

The server will be down for now for me to meditate on what to do and to finalize 1.3 to be much better.

If you have any comments please speak them now so I may get a better idea on what to fix.

silenced pistol?

quickly, players, awaaaaaay

Back up!

Edited a few things, and thought this could use a bump because of it.

this looks pretty fun, i think i might give it a try when i can.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:08:28 PM by carolcat »